1. EHBA is a registered non-profit organization offering Spanish language classes to adults in the Edmonton and greater area. We provide an instructional system based on modern techniques designed to bring you up to speed as fast as possible.
2. Our curriculum includes six different levels of Spanish instruction, as well as an advanced conversational course. Levels 1-6 are textbook-based. Also, for your convenience, we offer affordable prices to students and seniors.
3. Our classroom schedule is Tuesdays (7:00 to 9:30 pm) or Saturdays (10:00 am to 12:30 pm). Each course runs for a total of 10 weeks, during the Fall, Winter and Spring terms (sorry, no Summer term).
4. Because we all have busy lives and many other issues in life, we save you the burden of marks. Our courses are not graded, but we encourage our students to go through a series of homework and assignments for self-assessment purposes, only. It is up to you how hard you want to study, and how fast you want to move up the ladder of knowledge.
5. At EHBA, we believe in cultural integration as a valuable learning tool. In other words, we often organize out-of-class coffee sessions, gatherings, and other social events in which you will have the opportunity to practice your communication skills. Finally, we also offer food ($) during the breaks, so you can taste typical Latin American traits and enjoy the class.
At the Edmonton Hispanic Bilingual Association, our students receive so much more than an ordinary Spanish course. We pride ourselves on creating a unique, exciting environment that embraces all types of learners and promotes cultural growth.
Currently, our program is designed for students (18+), adults and seniors, but we are working on a family program designed for children (5+). Stay tuned!
Are you interested in learning more about the Edmonton Hispanic Bilingual Association?
We invite you to keep exploring our website and get in touch with questions about our values, academics, community and more.